This is a very easy cardistry trick that looks super cool! At first it may seem a bit tricky to lay the cards out evenly, but once you master that, it’s as simple as turning the cards over and letting the cards do the work like a domino. For this trick you may need a new deck if your cards are too sticky. You can get a deck designed for cardistry here. Follow the steps below to guide you through this cardistry tutorial.
- Place the deck on the table.
- Grip the deck on the bottom with your thumb, and on the top with your middle and ring finger. Still keep the deck on the table.
- Place your pointer finger on the left edge of the deck.
- Now it’s time to start the spread. Slide the deck by moving your arm to the right, while keeping the grip that was explained in steps 2 and 3. As you move the deck to the right, slowly move your pointer finger up more and more so your will spread the cards evenly. It’s just like flipping the pages of a book fast while your thumb guides.
- Once you have a good spread, the rest of this tutorial is a breeze. Now all you have to do is flip the cards over to create a domino looking effect to the cards.